viernes, 25 de octubre de 2013

27 F


Hello !! In this post I talk about of the earthquake in Chile "27F"
I was in Algarrobo, I first I was sleeping in my bed because I was out with my sister to the beach. When start the earthquake I was with my sister, but fastly  came my mom,  who was in the next room, along with my dad. And in the other room, was my grandparents.  My mother quickly opened the door of my room and ran to helpful to my grandparents. I ran, with my sister to the principal door of the house and We waiting to finish the earthquake. I was very calm, but my sister was very nervous !! and she started to pray ahaha. My grandparents was very nervous but my mother and my father calm them. When finished the earthquake We was worried becouse the ocean was very near and we go to into the house and pick up the clothes and quickly we gone to the altitude mountain. My mother was good, but my father was very worried for my grandmother that was in Santiago, alone, and your house is very old, he thought that house her could fall.
Finaly, there was a tsunami is only in the south, and in Algarrobo was very calm. The next day We gone to Santiago for see to my grandmother. When we arrived to house of my grandmother my father was very nervous but my grandmother was very good, but very nervous for my family.
When we gone to my house, was very good, but the lamp of the livingroom was in the floor. The most important was that we was very good and together.
Later I called to my friends and all was very good, and in the afternoon they gone to visit me.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Sofia!!
    When I began to read your post and saw "Algarrobo", immediately I think "I don´t want to be near to the beach in a earthquakes!!"
    See you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Sofi, hahaha Kassandra is right, be close to the beach is very dangerous, but fortunately nothing happened to you and your family! Byeee

    ResponderEliminar