viernes, 4 de octubre de 2013

Tongoy




Hello everybody ! In this post I talk about a Beach I has visited. Since I was child I go to Tongoy on vacation with my family and my friends. Tongoy is a Chilean coastal resort in Coquimbo Region, near of Guanaqueros or to 40 minutes of la Serena.

This summer 2013, I went to Tongoy with my family, my best friend and his family. We had a great time together, because We have good luck my parents and his parents are best friends.

We went to the beach everyday and We took sun, swam, but one day the swell was very strong, the waves gave me facings and I strained my back :(

One day We went to Mezquita in Coquimbo, It's very beautiful and mistic, when you enter of Mezquita, you had to take your shoes off, and in the case of women wear a tunic. What I most liked about this place was that from the top you can see the whole coast from Coquimbo to La Serena. After, We went to take a snack in Avenida del Mar, in front the beach.

I remeber this visit, because I love Tongoy, and this summer was very special, I enjoyed so much with my family and my friend. Tongoy is, for me, the place most important because always I go, and I love the beach, the people is very relaxed and friendly.


This is the view from Puerto Velero, to Tongoy and beach "Playa Socos"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario