sábado, 19 de octubre de 2013

A Special Meal

Hello classmates and teacher! In this post I will talk about a special meal to remember .
I remember one time I went with my parents , uncles and cousins ​​on vacation to Tongoy and my mother cooked a feast of "Ostiones a la Parmesana" for the whole family . I imagined all the work I did my mom to cook for about 15 people ! . Surely she was very tired .
I , as usual, was late after coming from the beach , they called me and called me for lunch , but I was getting dressed and ordering my piece. When I finished, I left my room and went to the dining room, where were all my relatives. I walked into the room and everyone looked at me with a face of "sorry" ... There were not OSTIONES A LA PARMESANA! Well, then my mother cooked a little more for me, although I was very tired , because I was the only one who could not eat ... why ejejje love her . I remember this time because I had a great time with my cousins ​​, uncles and my parents , enjoying what we like : share with family and eating seafood ahahaha

Bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario