viernes, 15 de noviembre de 2013

My day


Hello Teacher and Classmates !

Today I write a free post in my blog ! I don't know that write, so I'm going to talk to I will do today.

At 12:00 o'clock, I have a paper due to Geography Social and this is not ready yet.

At 13:30 I'm going to lunch and I want to  eat something nice, because I need to be satisfied, I'm not eat for the rest of day to night.

At 15:00 I'm goint to class of urban ecology, my favorite class. The teacher is very simpatic and I'm enjoy every class. In this class We are going to talk about urban hidrology and I want to learn about this.

Now, I'm going to talk to the best part of my day: At 17:00 I leave class and I go to drink beer with my friends in "EL HUERTO"  the best place in FAU. I think I drink beer a little while and I'm going to play soccer with CHICHAS TERRY, the best soccer club in FAU, and later I'm going to see play to CHICO TERRY !! My favorite F.C. in FAU ! I'm fans number one of CHICO TERRY ahahaahah. For two club, is the final and I'm sure that both club will are the champions.
 

 
Finally, in the night I'm going to the house of my friend and we will celebrate the birthday of my friend. I think I'm going to see the people that I have not seen in a long time for different reason, but I want to see today, for know how are they.
 
Bye !

3 comentarios:

  1. This picture is the best jajaj
    See you Sofi :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Sofi, your post was very funny, so I let you the best hymn!

    C-H-I, CHI!, C-O, CO!, CHICHICHI, COCOCO, CHICO TERRY FUTBOL CLUB!

    Byeeeeeeee <3

    ResponderEliminar