viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2013

A Walk You Would Like to Do Again




Hello Teacher and Classmates !
In this post I’m going to talk about a walk I would like to do again.
This summer I gone to Tongoy with my family and my friend, Felipe.  One day We went to Playa Blanca from my house walked, We went with ours friends of Tongoy, We are 10 person , and We went for day. The route go on 2 hours. We taken eat for day, and water. I enjoyed this becouse I went with my friends and We laught so much !. When we arrived to Playa Blanca we played volleyball with my friends and volleyclub of Playa Blanca Resort, and we winning becouse two of my friends are select of Chile in volleyball ahahaahah.
I would like to do it again becouse I want to go with my sister and my friends, She never gone to Playa Blanca and I want that know her. And I loved to beach and sun, I enjoyed so much stay with my friends in the beach. But the next time I had to taken the sun block becouse the last time I not had sun block and my skin was very irritate and red. And I think I had taken more eat becouse I had so much hungry and I taken only 2 bread with meat for all day. And this time I will take my guitar for the leisure momento, when I don’t want to take the sun and swim in the ocean.
Bye !



1 comentario:

  1. Hi Sofiiii, apparently I'm the only person it comment you hahahaha. really I don't know Tongoy, but seems to be very nice and pleasant :)

    ResponderEliminar