viernes, 29 de noviembre de 2013

A Job I Would Like to Have

Hello teacher and classmates! In this post I’m going to write about a job I Would like to have. In the future, I would have in my house a rehearsal room and recording full equipped for musicians. I like this job because lately I've been to rehearse with my band to a very large test room, and I see that the owner is doing very well, and only dedicated to his band and rehearsal. I think I need different qualities for do this job well, for example:
I need a good musical ear, because the musicians need to equalize music equipment for that the sound is good and is no coupling.
I need money, because the equipments of sound are very expensive, and I need  to know how to install stereos and how to use them.
I think I would be good at this job because I love the music and I would be very happy listening all days music of other bands of different music styles.
Francisco, the owner of the rehearsal room to the music is my inspiration for do this job, because I see his rehearsal room, that He built with so much effort and inspires me to do the similar job. He is very happy with his job, his family supports his job. He can financially support his family, and this is very important for me, because I want to have a big family, I would like to have many children, and for this I need money, regrettably
Bye !!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario