lunes, 25 de marzo de 2013

Me



Hi. I hope everyone is well. In this post y talk about me.
My name is Sofia Vásquez. I'm 20 years old and live in Santiago de Chile, in La Florida. I'm study Geography in the Facultad de Arquitectura y Urbanismo at the Universidad de Chile. I don't like study but the society force me, because in this time all is for cash, but i don't like this. I dream about traveling around the world with my friend, and I think about playing guitar or any instruments to get money and pay my travel.
I'm afraid of doves, I don't know why, sometimes I think they are going to hit me.
I'm interested in traveling around the world and the healthy living.
On the weekends I like to play to guitar, and stay with my friends and family, sometimes I go to jogging with my friends, it's very funny. I'm good at playing guitar, I play guitar since 10 years old. I'm not good at cooking, i know cook only eggs. I'm glad when stay with my friends playing any instruments or when staying with my family .
I'm sad when stay alone in my house, or when not see my friends for much time. I don't believe in the power of cash and the political people. I have difficulty with talking english, I think I'm very bad. I laugh when I stay with my friends, because they are very funny. I cry when I think about is unfair or when I'm very angry.   I get angry when the people is irresponsible or unfair.
 I love it when I'm traveling, I'm sleeping in my bed or when I'm playing guitar.
Bye, see you soon

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello, Sofi! What a good blog, I lingered much reading your biography. I have some advice for you: always, it's best to face your fears, so when you see a dove, gives a clap or make a loud noise. The dove will scare, she will fly away from you and she will not bother you anymore. Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i like so much the background Sofi! i heard you p'laying guitar, u play very good.
    I like the way you are, very relaxed. I hope you fulfill your dreams and so we see each other somewhere in the world. Cya!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello! sofia Do you know how to play guitar? I hope someday to teach me and so I teach how to cook something other than an egg jajaj

    ResponderEliminar