viernes, 13 de diciembre de 2013

Here Comes The Summer!

Hello teacher and classmates.  In this post I’m going to write about my plans for this Summer. Really, I don't know that I will do, becouse this year I didn't put together money, so I put together money for my new guitar and now I don't have money for my vacation with my friends.
I think, I will go to Viña del Mar with my friends and I will go to Tongoy with my family. I will go to Viña del Mar with my friends in january, becouse always, in february I go to Tongoy with my family and I like stay all february in Tongoy with my family and my tongoy friend's.
I would like go to Viña del Mar with my 6 best friends, the same that I went to Bolivia and Perú  the last summer. They are very sympathetics and I know them since when I was in the school, kinder garden.
But, also I will go to Tongoy, my favorite place. This summer I think I will go with my family, and the family of my friend, Felipe. Always I go to Tongoy with them and I enjoy so much when I stay with them.
I hope that you can have a good vacation !

Bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario