viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2013

Fiestas Patrias




Hello!

In this post I will talk about “Fiestas Patrias”
The last year I went to Pucón in Región de Araucanía, in south of Chile. I went with my uncles, my cousins, and my exchange sister for one week. But, I went without my parents, they stayed in Santiago because my mother had worked and my father did not want to leave her alone. However, this Fiestas Patrias was the best of my life, I enjoyed so much !


We did many things. We were staying in Hotel Pucón, and in this place were many fun activities, for example in the morning was entertaining dance and in the afternoon went to the pool .
But, the most important on Fiestas Patrias is the activities of Chile: One day, we went to Fonda of Pucon, and your name was “Poto loco”, it's very funny. In this fonda we danced so much, and drank beer and “chicha”, really the best chicha of Chile !
Other day we went to volcano and we went to the natural spas.
What liked most was that I shared a lot with my family, and think that is the most important in the holiday: shared with the most important person of you.
Bye!

3 comentarios:

  1. I've never go to Pucon, I imagine is wonderfull this place.
    Regards (:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have never gone out of Santiago for the Fiestas Patrias and do not know the south of Chile =( !!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi my little friend :DDDDDD! you're so rich hahaha, I hope you had a great moment! love youuuu

    ResponderEliminar